Publications using EUGene
We are interested in knowing when EUGene has been useful in performing
research. A variety of papers have been produced using EUGene
utility data. Feel free to let us know of papers that use EUGene to specifically
examine issues of research design and/or
utility research, and we will be happy
those papers here.
- Bennett, D. Scott, and Matthew Rupert. 2003. “Comparing Measures of
Political Similarity: An Empirical Comparison Of Using S Or Tau-B In The Study
Of International Conflict.” Journal of Conflict Resolution 47 (June):367-393.
- Bennett, D. Scott, and Allan Stam. 2000. “Research Design and Estimator
Choices in the Analysis of Interstate Dyads: When Decisions Matter.” Journal
of Conflict Resolution 44 (October): 653-685.
- Bennett, D. Scott, and Allan Stam. 2000. “EUGene: A Conceptual Manual.” International
- Bennett, D. Scott, and Allan Stam. 2000. “A Universal Test of an Expected
Utility Theory of War.” International Studies Quarterly 44:451-480.
- Bennett, D. Scott, and Allan Stam. 2000. “A Cross-Validation of Bueno
de Mesquita and Lalman’s International Interaction Game.” British
Journal of Political Science 30 (October): 541-561.
- Bennett, D. Scott, and Allan Stam. 2004. The Behavioral Origins of War. Ann
Arbor: University of Michigan
EUGene Copyright © 1997-2017,
D. Scott Bennett and Allan C. Stam. All Rights Reserved